Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Ukulele apk New Version

My Ukulele apk
My Ukulele apk

Current Version : 1.3
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 7.8M







My Ukulele apk Description

♩♪♬ My Ukulele ♬♪♩
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Best virtual ukulele simulation for Android™
Play uke on your device like on a real uke!

Features:
───────
■ 2 ukulele types:
- standard uke
- banjo uke
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 228 chords
■ Studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ haptic feedback*
■ right and left handed
■ 7 neck skins
■ 4, 5 or 6 frets
■ a capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load/save
■ SD card support
■ tablet/pad support
■ hardware acceleration
■ free

*Advanced haptic feedback is provided by Immersion's MOTIV engine.


My Ukulele apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment