Friday 29 March 2013

My BeatBox apk Latest Version

My BeatBox apk
My BeatBox apk

Current Version : 2.9
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 1.3M







My BeatBox apk Description

_▒▓ ♪♬ My BeatBox ♬♩▓▒_
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Your personal BeatBox machine! Create automatic rhythms from samples of your voice just like real human beatboxer and more!

Features:
───────
■ 12 popular rhythms
■ 1 custom rhythm
■ integrated 16 step sequencer
■ variable speed (BPM)
■ electronic sample set
■ acoustic sample set
■ human sample set
■ user sample set
■ samples recording
■ samples importing (long press)
■ sample set save & load
■ sequences saving
■ samples mix levels
■ samples tuning
■ global tuning
■ 4 global sound effects
■ 15 backgrounds
■ tablet/pad support
■ hardware acceleration
■ free


My BeatBox apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment