Saturday 12 January 2013

Guitar Lessons Free apk Download

Guitar Lessons Free apk
Guitar Lessons Free apk

Current Version : 1.3.18
Requires Android : 1.6 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 2.9M







Guitar Lessons Free apk Description

Learn to play the guitar with this complete and easy book of lessons.

Guitar Lessons also includes an electronic book that will teach you how to read and write tablatures.

You're on the subway or the bus on the way to college or work? You have 10 minutes of downtime or perhaps you prefer to read the course relaxed in your armchair. Are you bored waiting for some friends?

Take advantage of the possibilities offered by the mobile to learn anywhere, anytime. Surprise your friends or share the best moments playing for them.

Contents:
=========
LESSON 01. Introduction
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar I
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar II
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar III
LESSON 03. How to hold the guitar I
LESSON 03. How to hold the guitar II
LESSON 04. Tuning I
LESSON 04. Tuning II
LESSON 05. Notes and Chords
LESSON 06. The Fret board I
LESSON 06. The Fret board II
LESSON 06. The Fret board III
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales I
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales II
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales III
LESSON 08. Tablature. Symbology I
LESSON 08. Tablature. Symbology II
LESSON 09. The Right Hand I
LESSON 09. The Right Hand II
LESSON 10. Pick Technique
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise I
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise II
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise III
LESSON 12. First Position I
LESSON 12. First Position II
LESSON 13. The DO Major Scale I
LESSON 13. The DO Major Scale II
LESSON 14. The First Melody
LESSON 15. First Chord
LESSON 16. Basic Chords I
LESSON 16. Basic Chords II
LESSON 17. Chord Harmonic of DO I
LESSON 17. Chord Harmonic of DO II
LESSON 18. Arpeggios I
LESSON 18. Arpeggios II
LESSON 19. Bar Chords I
LESSON 19. Bar Chords II

ALSO INCLUDED

The Guide to Tab Notation. Learn to read and write guitar tabs.

SD Installation support


Guitar Lessons Free apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment