Friday 18 January 2013

My Piano apk Fast Download

My Piano apk
My Piano apk

Current Version : 3.4
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 6.5M







My Piano apk Description

_▍▍♪♬ My Piano ♬♩ ▍▍
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The best virtual Piano for Android™

Features:
───────
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 instruments
■ 7 sound effects
■ multi-touch
■ note velocity
■ note aftertouch
■ note pitch bend
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated recorder
■ sample recording
■ sample load & save
■ track load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 1.5 or 2 octaves
■ tablet/pad support
■ hardware acceleration
■ looped playback
■ 12 notes polyphony
■ 16 piano skins
■ 5 key types
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ free


My Piano apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment