Friday 19 April 2013

Mad Jelly Retro Poweramp skin apk Free

Mad Jelly Retro Poweramp skin apk
Mad Jelly Retro Poweramp skin apk

Current Version : 1.1
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 1.7M







Mad Jelly Retro Poweramp skin apk Description

This skin is based on the 40's-50's retro design, pin-up girls, chrome finishes, retro font etc.

After installing the theme. You can click open to either email me or click a button to go straight to applying the skin.
Or you can go straight to Poweramp and it will be in your themes list.
(Poweramp > Settings > Look and Feel > Theme.)

If you don't see the skin, then either use the app to email me or email me directly from here.

Hope you enjoy!

I also have a mailing list for any new skins I make, if you want to be apart of it just send me an email letting me know.


Mad Jelly Retro Poweramp skin apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment