Sunday 21 April 2013

My Playlist Maker PRO apk New Version

My Playlist Maker PRO apk
My Playlist Maker PRO apk

Current Version : 1.0.4
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 1.3M







My Playlist Maker PRO apk Description

This is the full-featured PRO version of My Playlist Maker.

Managing music playlists with Androids stock music application isn't very convenient. My Playlist Maker enables you to manage your folder-organized music collection easily. You can generate separate playlists for each directory containing music files - just by pressing one simple button.

The PRO version enables you to
* edit your playlists (remove songs, reorder songs)
* create more than five playlists per attempt

Attention: The stock music player app of older Samsung devices (Galaxy S 1 for example) seems to be incompatible with M3U-playlists!


My Playlist Maker PRO apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment