Monday 24 June 2013

Love Song Top 100 All Time apk Free

Love Song Top 100 All Time apk
Love Song Top 100 All Time apk

Current Version : 01.00.18
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 913k







Love Song Top 100 All Time apk Description

Collection of the Greatest and most popular Love songs Top 100 all time.
Instant access to the Love song Top 100 music chart and
Free listen the musics.
Most of the Love songs contain Lyrics on the vidio screen.

Feature
1. Immediately available without registering
2. Shuffle Play, Repeat Play is available (if you select the titles you desired songs)
3. You can put your favorite musics in the "MY Favorite" box.
4. You can share this App with your friends via messenger program.
5. If you want to enjoy the music without disturb by "screen touch", you can use the "Lock" button on the screen.

Included below musics
1. My Girl (Lyrics) - The Temptations
2. I'll Be There (Lyrics) - Jackson 5
3. Wonderful tonight (Lyrics) - Eric Clapton
4. I Just Called To Say I Love You (Lyrics) - Stevie Wonder
5. You Are So Beautiful (Lyrics) - Joe Cocker
6. In My Life (Lyrics) - The Beatles
7. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
8. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Lyrics) - Elvis Presley
9. Michelle (Lyrics) - The Beatles
10. I Can’t Stop Loving You (Lyrics) - Ray Charles
11. Best Of My Love
12. Bridge over troubled water
and more 90 music included


Love Song Top 100 All Time apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment