Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin apk Fast Download

Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin apk
Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin apk

Current Version : 1.2
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Music And Audio
Size : 1.3M







Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin apk Description

Mad Jelly Green Poweramp skin.

This is a Poweramp Skin based off of my Mad Jelly theme for Resurrection Remix Rom and CM. Which can be found on XDA.
Found Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908458


After installing the theme. You can click open to either email me or click a button to go straight to applying the skin.
Or you can go straight to Poweramp and it will be in your themes list.
(Poweramp > Settings > Look and Feel > Theme.)

If you don't see the skin, then either use the app to email me or email me directly from here.

Hope you enjoy!

I also have a mailing list for any new skins I make, if you want to be apart of it just send me an email letting me know.


Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment